GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Darrell,

Not too far from you, live over in Daviess County. Odon, got my ride from Gary at Vincennes. In fact grew up in Vincennes, graduated in 69. Joined Navy and have moved out since then. Still have family over there and we are over there at least once a week. We'll have to get together for a ride when it warms up and the roads are in better shape. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Welcom Darrel,

Maybe someday we will have enough hoosiers on here to start our own....... BIKE GANG.................:joke::joke:

We are definitely growing more each day...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darrell,

Not too far from you, live over in Daviess County. Odon, got my ride from Gary at Vincennes. In fact grew up in Vincennes, graduated in 69. Joined Navy and have moved out since then. Still have family over there and we are over there at least once a week. We'll have to get together for a ride when it warms up and the roads are in better shape. :thumbup:

Mike,

I believe you bought a home made trailer from me a little over a year ago.

We do need to get together for a ride sometime (need to let some of this snow melt first).

Darrel

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yes I did and I took it on trip down to Montgomery AL last April and it pulled great. I put another set of lights on it for turn signals and it works just fine.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome to the board.

I live over about 45 miles southeast of Jasper.

I like the idea of our own bike gang:doorag:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts