GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
How cool was this? Someone should sponsor one of these for Honda owners. Maybe hold it in the Monterey, CA area. Never too hot, never too cold.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I traveled I-81 and I-84 thru Pennsylvania on a trip to Rhode Island and back this last weekend. Those roads were PACKED with BMW's. It must have been a very successful rally.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was getting gas in Little Rock, going from Austin to Clev. Ohio and I ran into a guy going to the rally. Wow it was hot.
Jimbo Dean:thumbup:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I traveled I-81 and I-84 thru Pennsylvania on a trip to Rhode Island and back this last weekend. Those roads were PACKED with BMW's. It must have been a very successful rally.
Yes. The MOA draws a good crowd, especially considering the small number of BMW motorcycles sole per year in North America. It was hotter than Hades this year.

What I like about BMW MOA and RA rallies is that they are all about motorcycling and motorcycles.

Incidentally, the MOA is run by the membership, including it's annual rally, and is truly a not-for-profit organization.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts