GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product removed due to having been informed about GWRRA rights to the image.

I am in the process of creating my own and will update this thread when its done. The lean will be correct and there will be more detail.

UPDATE: okay, after 5 hours of click, line, click, line etc. here is MY image for embroidery. I"m sure I've overlooked something, Like the antenna's and I welcome comments
on what needs to be fixed.

Updated Image with all suggestions for the rider included:

matt

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
This shirt combines a members tagline with an idea that was sent to me in a PM. As with all my embroidery items, you can choose the colors for the Wing and you can change the text.

The shirt is in my online store now in the Goldwing category.

Looks nice Matt.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
How hard is it to rotate the whole thing counter clockwise about 30 degrees, so that the people are leaning the right way?

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Nice lQQking shirts!! :lol:

Ronnie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Leaning T-Shirts

Nice looking shirts!!!

How about tilting the "your text around our under. your choice" lines so people have to "lean" or at least tilt their heads a little to read it?

Just an idea.

Either way, I hope you sell a lot!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Nice shirt, but can you do one without the co-rider on it? I plan to be riding solo 99.9% of the time. Actually, I just got another Goldwing ('08 ) a short time ago. I was forced to sell my '01 shortly after joining back in 2009. Finally, things are beginning to look up again.

That saying fits my life perfectly.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I plan on a one up version and I"m trying to correct the lean of the riders. My question is, should it be 'Lean Into It!" instead of 'Just Lean Into It!"

As for the F6B, I'll take a look at that.

matt
Thanks for considering the one-up version! It sounds better to say "Lean Into It" IMO.

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the picture on the front of GWRRA ARC (Advanced Rider Course) range cards
Couldn't ever figure out where the image came from. Thanks to your help, I searched and it seems that GWRRA has the rights on it so I will be removing all products
with this image from my embroidery store.

I don't need anyone calling GWRRA's lawyers and having them come after me.

matt

·
Registered
498 Posts
Here's the one I had made for riding my Vmax. Maybe Yellowwolf should get one of these!

Sorry it's sideways...always does that, no sure why.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Product removed due to having been informed about GWRRA rights to the image.

I am in the process of creating my own and will update this thread when its done. The lean will be correct and there will be more detail.

matt

2,732 Posts
What about this?

Matt,
I ordered 4 of these shirts from some supplier that I no longer can find. Can you reproduce this on sweatshirts and polo shirts? Love this shirt and it doesn't look like it has any copyright on it anywhere and no Honda logo either other than a picture of the bike. I get lots of comments but burned a hole in the front from a cigar ash and others are wearing ragged on the collars.

Love the size of the art work and puts hardly shirts to shame when compared side by side (my opinion only)! The front has one line on left chest that reads "Wing Rider" in white letters in a tasteful size.

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2358.JPG

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matt,
I ordered 4 of these shirts from some supplier that I no longer can find. Can you reproduce this on sweatshirts and polo shirts? Love this shirt and it doesn't look like it has any copyright on it anywhere and no Honda logo either other than a picture of the bike. I get lots of comments but burned a hole in the front from a cigar ash and others are wearing ragged on the collars.

Love the size of the art work and puts hardly shirts to shame when compared side by side (my opinion only)! The front has one line on left chest that reads "Wing Rider" in white letters in a tasteful size.

View attachment 55626

View attachment 55627
I can do it no problem, but I only do embroidery. Those shirts look like heat transfer decals or DTG, direct to garment printing. I can go 18" wide and 12" tall for the embroidery field.

It would look something like this screenshot mockup.

matt

2,732 Posts
question

I can do it no problem, but I only do embroidery. Those shirts look like heat transfer decals or DTG, direct to garment printing. I can go 18" wide and 12" tall for the embroidery field.

It would look something like this screenshot mockup.

matt
I'd want it in yellow not red but the number of stitches in that would probably make it cost prohibitive. Mine is heat pressed and would want that again unless the cost were comparable for a stitched one.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd want it in yellow not red but the number of stitches in that would probably make it cost prohibitive. Mine is heat pressed and would want that again unless the cost were comparable for a stitched one.
Yellow, Red, no matter to me as I can change the colors at will.. As for the stitches.. it would be pretty close to if not more than 100,000 stitches and the cost would be about $50 on a Beefy T, or $75 on a hoodie.

Yes, a heat press image would be more like what you have already.

matt

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UPDATE: okay, after 5 hours of click, line, click, line etc. here is MY image for embroidery. I"m sure I've overlooked something, Like the antenna's and I welcome comments
on what needs to be fixed.

As with all my embroidery products, you can change any of the colors.

Matt

1 - 20 of 42 Posts