GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
There is not a problem with illegals entering the US - they do it so very easily. Oh, and they are wonderful people just looking for work.

Sorry you lost your friend.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I guess I really do not understand it all.

The tolerance, the liberal attitude and the willingness of my fellow Americans to simply allow.

Where did the pride for our country go? And the wish to protect it and keep it for us?? When did it become ok for a criminal to hold up a quick stop and be back on the street in two years after killing someone.

When did it become child abuse to blister you kids tail??

And are we all just going to sit and let other people take our country little by little and put great financial strain on the hard working Americans who support this country??

I guess I live in the wrong time, but I for sure do not understand any of it.

I just grew up different I guess. With honor, respect and truth and all the things that make this country great.

Daily we lose another battle. Soon the honorable, the American will be the minority.

Soon they will have to go into trillions of more dollars of debt to deal with this situation, and also the gangs in the big cities.

Why is it tolerated??

We who ride the bikes, those of us who are veterans of these stupid little wars, do not understand. We fought for our country with pride and we are saddened daily by the actions of our fellow Wussie, passive fellow Americans. They all seem to agree with the whole deal, all you have to do is bring this subject up at a diner, some gathering and sit back and listen.

The bad, the illegals , the criminals, all have to have their rights protected and if you catch one and he has a medical condition you have to take care of them.

What happened to the fact if you are in the wrong , you just lost your rights??

I dunno.........makes me sad.

Kit

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Kit, It's the legal system. Lawyers will use any excuse to get their guilty clients off the hook. They stack juries with unthinking liberal minded people who are easy to manipulate in their thinking. If you are or have been law enforcement or even are related to someone in law enforcement they will drop you from the jury pool faster than a cat can lick his a$$ with his tail up and his tung out! If you show that you are a conservative thinker and listen to any conservative talk show they will do the same. The worst thing that ever happended to this country is its own legal system.

:nojoke:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Soory to hear of the loss of your friend.

What part of illegal is not understood? If they are illegal, they should not be here.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A friend of mine, I worked with Larry Link was found murdered. I remember when Larry bought the ghost town Steins in New Mexico.

A news story here:

http://www.examiner.com/county-political-buzz-in-san-diego/breaking-new-mexico-rancher-larry-link-murdered-by-illegal-alien#ixzz1OcZRT5Qz
I have lived in Southern New Mexico for the past 16 years, and until recently have been happy here. Things are changing though. The locals insist things are not, but I am not blind. I retire from my current job in 3 years and will be moving back to Oregon. It is a very sad state of affairs in the Southwest that Washington D.C. elects to just ignore. Move their families down here though and they would start paying attention.

R

·
0 Posts
extreme anarchists thoughts

Some daze I find the idea of vigilante justice very attractive....a modern day Dirty Harry. ..... justified vigilantism when a government has failed to enforce the law?

I've never really ever been that stable from the GitGo :x
Here's some mob blood shed..... just to make my point more clear ! :popcorn:

:fullsize:

Attachments

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Kit, It's the legal system. Lawyers will use any excuse to get their guilty clients off the hook. They stack juries with unthinking liberal minded people who are easy to manipulate in their thinking. If you are or have been law enforcement or even are related to someone in law enforcement they will drop you from the jury pool faster than a cat can lick his a$$ with his tail up and his tung out! If you show that you are a conservative thinker and listen to any conservative talk show they will do the same. The worst thing that ever happended to this country is its own legal system.

:nojoke:
Yes Sir:

That is a fact. Not a mis-statement at all. I have been on a jury twice now, and rejected or as they say, non acceptable several times.

I watched them the last time do just this. If the word police was in your family or occupation, see ya. If you were any kind of professional or just might be able to read, a little education, it was non acceptable.

Yep that is a good part of it for sure.

The legal system is a game. Depends on how both sides play the cards, it is not about right and wrong, only how you play the game.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Sorry to read about your Friend Tony. It is inexcusable.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Prayers sent for your friends family and yours as well.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Sorry for your loss but I'm sure that doesn't help. I'm enraged that the people in charge of this country take such an obtuse attitude toward this problem. I just read a news article on Fox website about the ATF encouraging firearms dealers in Phoenix to sell automatic weapons to known smugglers then through the use of implanted GPS units in the stocks of these mini machine guns watched as they were distributed to the drug dealers in Mexico. What were U.S. voters thinking when they put these clowns in office? Then they want to take guns away from law abiding citizens. We're in trouble, folks.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Sorry to hear about the senseless murder of your friend. Until something is done to protect our borders, this kind of thing will increase in frequency. Shame on any politician who lets this continue.

·
Registered
105 Posts
murder

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
I sincerely believe that because lawyers have twisted the justice system so much that EVERY JURY should have 12 retired law enforcement officers sitting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts