to drop it, right :D

Maybe $20,000
900 pounds
2 wheels with at least 1 touching

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard that! It is just a play on the questions that we are always asked. I am sure that at one time or another you have been asked one or more of those questions.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have it up shortly, I ran out of time earlier. Thanks for looking.
I'm a long time wing rider, but a newbie at the rest of it, so please bear with me. I have some other designs I am working on that include 1800 graphix, but I keep tweaking them. I guess I am just a nitpicker

·
Registered
656 Posts
How about an EAST COAST GOLDWINGS? :s27: I would buy that one!

Ronnie :yw1:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Alpster said:
How about an EAST COAST GOLDWINGS? :s27: I would buy that one!

I SECOND that motion, Ronnie :s27:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Yeah, East Coast Too.

What About The Between Coasters :shock:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Just a thought, but "West Coast Gold Wing" could possibly be considered a trademark infringement. Odds are nothing would ever come of it, but if it did, it could be very expensive. :cry:

·
Registered
656 Posts
gr8wing,

I lied! I wont buy one! I would like to have three of them (east coast Goldwings) 2 large and one 2xlarge. I can 'pay pal' you or whatever you want, just let me know how much and how you want to proceed. THANKS!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would probably agree with you Mr. Ed, but the Celtic Cross that is not a registered trademark. Kind of like how Victornox's "Swiss Army Knife" could not claim copywrite to the Swiss Army Logo. The only claim (I think) would be the words West Coast and I am not sure if that would be an issue.

Thanks for the heads up though. I am just trying to give us wingers something different. I have a couple of other things I am working on right now.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Don, I went to your web site and was going to order a couple of shirts, but stopped at the point where shipping is $5.00 per shirt. That got pretty expensive fast. Do you combine shipping?

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's not a question I've ever been asked. My T-shirt says "$20,000 - and if I wanted a damn car I would have bought one!"

gr8wing said:
I heard that! It is just a play on the questions that we are always asked. I am sure that at one time or another you have been asked one or more of those questions.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
What about us Coloradoans??

I'd like to see a ROCKY MOUNTAIN GOLDWINGS T-Shirt! Can you do that one?? The grey shirt would be a good platform.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A couple of "GREAT" ideas. I'll get to work on them.

Also, anyone wanting multiple shirt orders, please e-mail me. I have to figure a way to get the system to combine shipping.

·
Registered
596 Posts
gr8wing said:
I would probably agree with you Mr. Ed, but the Celtic Cross that is not a registered trademark. Kind of like how Victornox's "Swiss Army Knife" could not claim copywrite to the Swiss Army Logo. The only claim (I think) would be the words West Coast and I am not sure if that would be an issue.

Thanks for the heads up though. I am just trying to give us wingers something different. I have a couple of other things I am working on right now.
I see your point, and you're probably right. My wife's in the embroidery business, and I'm probably just a little paranoid :D Actually, we're a lot paranoid.

My fear is that even if I'm right, a larger company could force me to spend a lot of cash defending myself.

I like the shirts and may buy one myself.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I understand completely Mr. Ed.... I too try to walk softly. It is hard for a small guy to try to get something going.

BTW: I fixed my shipping problem.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts