GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've enjoyed this forum and have picked up soooo much info from here since I got my Wing (July 15, 2006), I've decided to join this group also.

Hope to enjoy it for years to come!!!

Thanks,

David

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Howdy Tex :wink:

welcome aboard, lot of good people and info here....

Enjoy the new ride

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome David.
A lot of good information here and even joking(sometimes bad) once in a while......I'll let you figure out which is which :lol: .

Dave

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome David. FM 148 is on one roads we ride occasionally. Hope to see you on it.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Congrats and WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome aboard the board. I know you're still smilin'. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Welcome aboard, David. It's a great place to be, when you're not out riding. Just don't ever never tell people your problems. Don't ever never ask for monetary gifts, & what ever you do, never ever show pictures of your new purchases i.e. cars, trucks, chrome, LED's. :wink:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
TexanTrail said:
I've enjoyed this forum and have picked up soooo much info from here since I got my Wing (July 15, 2006), I've decided to join this group also.

Hope to enjoy it for years to come!!!

Thanks,

David
What about that......I picked mine up the same exact day. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride and the board.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Welcome to the asylum :)

Toyo, Tn. Charlie and I are riding down to Texas between Christmas and New Year's. I can't remember the name of the little town we're going to. We'll probably be there just long enough to catch some Z's then turn around an come back, but maybe we can hook up for some BBQ or a cup a joe.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome Tex :D and Wingnut, you're bad, bad, bad :wink:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome to the Board Neighbor ...

Where tha Heck is Warsaw and Gastonia, TX ???

I have lived in Texas all my life, and since I have been on this board, have learned of at least a half a dozen towns in Texas that I have never heard of .. I really need to study my Home State a little more . .

Ride Safely .... 8)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yellow Streak said:
Welcome to the Board Neighbor ...

Where tha Heck is Warsaw and Gastonia, TX ???

I have lived in Texas all my life, and since I have been on this board, have learned of at least a half a dozen towns in Texas that I have never heard of .. I really need to study my Home State a little more . .

Ride Safely .... 8)
That is ok Yellow Streak, I also have lived in Texas all of my life as well and I do not know where they are either, nor do I know where Van Alstyne is :? Guess we both need to get out a Texas map and do a little study session. :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Glad to have you with us. You can never have too many Black Goldwings on the board.

Dep

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
OH NO! Not ANOTHER Texan.
Well, it's at plague proportions now, so I guess there's nothing to do but enjoy the party.
Welcome David.
I'm real glad you got the beautiful Titanium color.
Fortunately for me, it's not as pretty as the Burnt Orange Metallic
so that makes mine stand out more. :a13:
Please try not to start any brawls on the board David.
We all watch Walker, Texas Ranger,
so we know what a bunch of troublemakers there are in Texas. :duck: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Welcome Texan,
Glad to have ya aboard. You know that ole Texas analogy. Everythings bigger in Texas. Well of course we Texan cowboys have to ride one of the biggest bikes (iron horses)(make that plastic horses) :lol: made, it's just natural. :p :p Terry

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the "Welcome's" and kind words. And for everyone that's not privileged to live in this great state of Texas, come on down and enjoy our hospitality!!!

RockWing-
Let's hook-up some time and go to Ennis to the Kolache Depot and have some of their fresh baked pasteries and coffee.

trialsman-
When you remember where in Texas you're coming to, let me know. I'm always looking to show off Texas.

Yellow Streak & Slinky,
Warsaw & Gastonia are 2 very small communities near Kaufman (about 30 miles SE of Dallas). BTW, I do know where Van Alstyne and Lumberton are...... :wink:

Everybody, Thanks again!

David

1 - 20 of 23 Posts