GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sena 20S Evo, Can any experts tell me how to increase the intercom volume without increasing the radio volume?
We can hear each other at slower speeds with the intercom, but when getting to 70-75 the intercom is almost worthless.
Both wearing full face helmets.
Radio volume is good at speed.
TIA for any suggestions.
Mike
2018 Tour

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
What helmets are you wearing. What windshield are you using. Yesterday Sue and I rode 50 miles in varying conditions and speeds. we had no problems with hearing each other even with our comms at a low volume.
Windshield F4 20 inch, Schuberth C4, headset SC1 Advanced. Last year I had similar problems on a BMW K1600 with a J&M CB. Schuberth C3 Pro Sena 20S EVO.
The external headsets can be very susceptible to wind noise.

·
Registered
132 Posts
My wife and I have new Sena 10S on our shoei J-Cruise Helmets. After purchasing and pairing the units, I did a firmware update that caused a lot of audio issues. I eventually learned that a factory reset is necessary after the update. Of course this means you will have to re-pair the two units with each other and with the bike. I did both the “fault reset” and the “factory reset”, after which our units worked perfectly. You may want to give this a try

1 - 6 of 6 Posts