GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another lunch run..

We do a lot of these since we figured out our little butane BBQ fits in the right saddlebag.

Come to think of it, it fits in the left too, but that's not the point.

We have a softside cooler we put in the topbox and off we go!

Great road - Highway 9 north, across Mount Baker Highway, then back around Silver Lake Road to within spitting distance of Canada and back down the slab to the Island.

Lots of cuts for lots of scenery. Only about three minutes. I love all the Christmas tree farms along the route.

Last couple of seconds of the video shows the typical reaction we get with the GoPro helmet rig. Hilarious.

The Map & Route

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHmCoIC8zLc

·
Registered
718 Posts
Bob

All I get is a big cross through the video what is a link to your YouTube page. Tried the one on the bottom of your message but that brings up your sign in page

Love to watch your videos

John

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Damn it Bob your not helping I keep telling people it rains here and snow is always a$$ deep, that I can only manage to take my wing out maybe once or twice a year at best. This keeps my in-laws away and makes them think twice about wanting to move this way. LOL great video and know the area way to well. Silver Lake is a great camping spot as well spent many a night there in my youth.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That's some real pretty country you have out there.:thumbup:

Gonna have to come out and see it for myself someday.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts