GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's been 12 days since I lost my hearing. But each day, seems to bring new hope. As of right now, if I had to guess, I've got about 20% hearing back. There's still a loud ringing in my ear, but I can hear my own inner head voice, & many louder noises. Dr. says to keep taking the meds, & see him on the 29th. He says he didn't think the steroids would do anything, but that was all they had to try. I told him the prayers of believers, are what's really working. God bless you all, for your prayers and well wishes. IT'S WORKING! :thumbup:
:excited:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Myself having a hearing problem and tinnitus I send my thoughts and prayers your way buddy! Keep the faith! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I do not know what happened but I hope for the best. Take the drugs and enjoy the after effects. Be careful using machinery and riding or driving.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
That's great news, I'll keep you in my prayers.

·
Registered
361 Posts
now that's confusing, why did you bother seeing a doc in the first place then...?

Fred, take a minute and think, Did you really need to say that? Regardless of what you and I may believe or not believe, If he is feeling better who are you to judge?

The world would be a better place if we were all just a little nicer to each other!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Wish you well and hope and pray that your hearing will continue to improve.

·
Registered
21,133 Posts
Verdayne hopefully everything will b back to normal in time for the fall ride :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts