GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toyo and I would like to see how many Yellow 1800s we can get together for a ride one day. 8) 8)

So, if you live close enough to Metro Atlanta to be interested and have a Yellow 1800, please, respond. If we can get a decent size group together, it'll happen.

Thanks

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Even though I ride red, I think an all yellow ride would be a kick !!!!

A

·
0 Posts
I am 10 hours away, but if you do it on a 3 day weekend, I should be able to make it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
You guys could ride up here to the northwest and Quickdraw and I would join you (sorry for volunteering you Dayle, but I know you are always up for a ride!).

Paul H.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
There are five of us with yellow GL1800's who ride together up here in NE Indiana. This wasn't necessarily by design at all. A couple guys had owned them for a while. Another bought one new because that was the color there the day he decided to trade his VTX. Yet another had one before we ever met him and I bought mine because it was a deal (and I liked the color, too). :D

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keep those responses coming...

I'm surprised that no one locally has chimed in

·
Registered
280 Posts
Paul and Steve,

Gee if you guys are going to meet half way or even a quarter of the way count me in! And I promise to try and keep up Toyo!!

Just not too much night riding PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!
These old eyes dont see too well after the sun goes down.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still no one really close, so what we may have to do is pick a somewhat central location and just meet there. After burning some digital film we could:

Any suggestions? :?:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
It could happen but Missouri is a little ways down the road. :flg:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yellow Ride

I'm not local but can be there in two hours. Not available 9 - 12 November will be a Dragons on the Beach in Panama City.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Darn, if you were not so far. Shucks, if I had more vacation time, I'd throw it on a trailer and bring it down. Now don't be too hard on me, the weather is beginning to cool and riding that distance, well you guys know. It's great to ride, but when you ride and arrive bone tired and cold, then riding become a chore. I never want that to happen. Maybe next summer we can organize one in this area. I know several yello wing riders.

Good luck on the ride if it happens.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts