GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George thanks a million for that consultation on Sunday. The results are all good. Dragged rear brake down the block and left front rotor was hot and right front was warm. Open the filler plug on the rear and more fluid came out and now it is below the threads of the nut. After ride no sign of ant fluid coming out of breather cap. Also went heavy on the rear brake and the nose did dip so I was happy. Thanks again for your time you spent with me on these items. When we meet and I know we will at sometime soon lunch is on me.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
George thanks a million for that consultation on Sunday. The results are all good. Dragged rear brake down the block and left front rotor was hot and right front was warm. Open the filler plug on the rear and more fluid came out and now it is below the threads of the nut. After ride no sign of ant fluid coming out of breather cap. Also went heavy on the rear brake and the nose did dip so I was happy. Thanks again for your time you spent with me on these items. When we meet and I know we will at sometime soon lunch is on me.

I will take you up on that. :yes1:

Never pass up a lunch offer...:lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
George you do order from the dollar menu I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
When we meet and I know we will at sometime soon lunch is on me.

:eek:4:
I cant believe you offered George free food. Better take out a second mortgage first. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just take him to Burger King for those BKburger shots:thumbup:
mrwelaxn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts