1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Do you ever find time to ride after all that polishing?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:?

So what is supposed to upset us?? So we get to ride more, clean less and have less of an ulcer when The Wing gets dirty??
I think when us anti-CHROMERS post it bugs more of the "other side guys" than this does. :wink:
Y'all do yer thing, enjoy the bling look and I'll enjoy my stealthy look with cleanup after a nice ride takin' 30 minutes tops and that only changes when the bug guts get hard !!!! :wink:

:flg:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can finally say...I am finished. Been working on this thing for 6 months.
Installed Since Purchase Options:
CB
GPS-MP3-Bluetooth Telephone
Backrest/Armrests
Kissan Headlight Modulators
Mic Mutes
Spoiler
Luggage Rack
Wig Wag Brakelights
Foot Pegs/Rider/Passenger
Passenger Audio Control
Torque Master Exhaust
Lighted Trunk/Saddlebag Molding
Rotor Covers
Mets Tires
Radar Detector
Synthetic Lubricants
Xenon Bulbs
Platnium Fogs
Custom LED Lighting
Taillight Conversion
In Seat Butt Buffer
Rear Speakers
A LOT OF CHROME and 1 Anti Gremlin Ride Bell

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Charlie.......

Not upset at all..... 8)

You've got a good-looking bike. I hope you've got some good sunglasses for when that sun is reflecting in your eyes from those mirrored fairing pouch covers.... :shock:

·
Registered
484 Posts
There's only one word for that bike. Cross bred red headed stepchild Honda Davidson! Take all that chome off, gold anodize it, and give goldwing a new meaning.

All kiding aside, hell of a nice looking bike. There is a fingerprint in the picture though. No I aint telling you were. :)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
It looks great. A bit more than I want for my ride, but I do appreciate a good looking job of adding chrome and other farkels.

Rock on

·
Registered
373 Posts
help!

my eyes! my eyes! i can't see because of the glare!

to each his own. but to my eyes, it's a bit much. as long as you like it - that's the important thing.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It looks good but Im kinda a anti crome person, would rather use the money on gas an food. Way too many bugs in the woods here to clean off. Good Luck, ride safe

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
other than the color, that would be a good looking bike if one could see the bike. But each to their own. Me, I think it's a lot more fun to spend the money riding it, than to turn it into something that needs constant polishing. :shock:
Is there a new "pimp my ride" show coming for VH1 that I hadn't heard about? :lol: :lol:

(Officer, I didn't see the bike, honest, I was blinded by something reflecting multiple images o fthe sun directly into my eyes, honest!)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I dare say, that's even a little too much for me.

Have fun with it!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I agree with Hedo...

When the sun reflects off your safety chrome and blinds you,
it's not safe at all. That is the main reason I don't have any
of that stuff on my bike, besides it's also like a magnifying glass.

but it would look nice if it were on a turntable at a motorcycle show.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I'll stick to being an.....anti-chromer!

I hate polishing and cleaning

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hmm.. couldn't get the "limited edition" lettering in chrome, eh? ;)

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Hey, it's your bike and you made your own. That's what you should do. Not my thing at all, but most wings including yours look good in their own unique way. But as for the I'm finished business, I wouldn't count on it. Now for the expected closing sarcasm: "OH MY EYES" it's like a mirror turned towards the sun!! :p :p T.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really don't have problem with glare on the rider at all. I ride it at least a 150 miles a week and keeping it clean is no problem. I can detail in about an hour. Now that I am finished with it I need something else to do. Maybe get a "07" and start over? It's a hobby that I really enjoy.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

If mr. b is sayin' it's too much now that's a big problem for the chromer community, dissention amongst the united front of cleaners versus ridin' community as a whole!!! :roll: :roll: Blasphemy I say, blasphemy!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

:flg:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think us "CHROMERS" are out numbered here. Mr b has got a lot of "SHINY" on his bike too! Looks good!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts