GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found O rings here are the prices if several of us want to go together it would not be bad.

P5 .29
p6 .25
p12 .25
p18 .31

The only catch is 500 is the order for each size.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Wow... I've been following the other thread so long that I almost missed your post.

Looks like you have them located. I don't need them, yet, but I would be willing to buy a set or two.

·
Registered
79 Posts
intruder said:
I have found O rings here are the prices if several of us want to go together it would not be bad.

P5 .29
p6 .25
p12 .25
p18 .31

Sounds good. If you get enough folks for an order I'll send ya $5 and a stamped self addressed envelope if you would drop 4 P6's in the mail to me.

BTW where did you find'em?

·
Registered
308 Posts
o-ring

I'd also send ya about ten bones or so (what ever is needed) and an SSE for a handful to further the cause. Can always put them in the storage bin for a year or so.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I'd be interested in 4 sets.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys did not make it clear those prices are each with a 500 minimum on each size. We need to get some like Hal to carry them and I would be glad to pay 10 or 15 dollars for the O rings. Hal are you reading this.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The P6 and P12 were made of EPDM/EPR for brake fluid.

The P5 and P18 were made of Buna-N/Nitrile.

Since the only ones that we have problems with are the P6 it would cost about $125 for 500 of them. I may do it and have them if anyone wants some. we will see how many respond before I fork out 125 dollars.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I would take a few sets for sure.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hello, two sets here. May I suggest getting a store (vinder) to
sell these O-rings.This will be a headache for an individual.
galewing

·
Registered
786 Posts
intruder said:

P5 .29
p6 .25
p12 .25
p18 .31

a couple sets here...

·
Registered
146 Posts
O Ring Sets

I'll take two ( 2 ) for me please

Joe WRight
618-531-4862

·
Registered
35 Posts
intruder said:

P5 .29
p6 .25
p12 .25
p18 .31

what are the size of ea. I may be able to find them already made.

size of OD
size of ID

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The size of the P6 is 1.9mm cs x 5.8 mm ID. Fred's measurements were right on the money.

If no one can find any I think I will order 100 of the P6 and have them for sale just enough to break even. I do not want to make any money but sure do not want to invest to much is O rings.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Two (2) sets for Rickster please.

·
Registered
35 Posts
intruder said:
The size of the P6 is 1.9mm cs x 5.8 mm ID. Fred's measurements were right on the money.

If no one can find any I think I will order 100 of the P6 and have them for sale just enough to break even. I do not want to make any money but sure do not want to invest to much is O rings.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Part Number: 93125K19

$7.17 per Pack of 100

1 - 20 of 36 Posts