GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sent an email to the Ride Like A Pro folks vis their website. Hopefully Mr. Palladino himself will respond to my 2 questions:

First, let me say that I have a great respect for him, his riding abilities and what his company does for many.

My questions were: Has he spent any time on a RF CT equipped 1800?

And, What is his opinion of using one?

Any guesses?

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I took his class about 3 yrs ago right after putting on my first Kumho. He didn't have much to say about it good or bad and he didn't say if he has ever rode a bike with the CT on.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
If he is affiliated with any motorcycle company at all, and for his business I would assume quite is the best. His real opionion would be interesting assuming he has never rode one . I am sure it will be very politically correct in his reply .

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
:popcorn::coffee1::chatter::banghead:
any of the above

·
Registered
224 Posts
Class

I took his class about 3 yrs ago right after putting on my first Kumho. He didn't have much to say about it good or bad and he didn't say if he has ever rode a bike with the CT on.

Slightly off subject - how did you like the course? Worth taking it or should I just buy the book & videos?

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:shrug::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a reply.

All he said was: "Don't do it". WTH?

Either he is afraid of lawyers or is one of those: don't-confuse-me-with-the-facts-type guys.

I'm contemplating replying that I guess I've been lucky the last 200k, mostly in the mountains. :roll:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I got a reply.

Either he is afraid of lawyers or is one of those: don't-confuse-me-with-the-facts-type guys.

I'm contemplating replying that I guess I've been lucky the last 200k, mostly in the mountains. :roll:
Wow that was quick! His reply don't surprise me none.:shrug:

·
Lurker for Life
172 Posts
Taking off the CT

Well that settles it... I'll be taking my CT off next week.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
I got a reply.

I have for sometime lived by, Be Careful for What You Wish for, cuz You May Not Like, What you Get! His response, should'nt surprise anyone!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts