GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested at changing trikes now to a dark cherry vice "07 Orange". I am also interested in upgrading to a comfort package.

I do not want to get anything older then my current 07 trike, so my question is, did Honda make any 07 and newer dark cherry with comfort packages.? I saw a beautiful dark cherry trike in a sales yard yesterday but did not have time to stop and look it over. Not even sure what trike kit was on it.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Hey Mike,
Crockett and I were down at Ride Now Power Sports in Ocala on 441 last Friday. They had several Goldwing trikes, 4 to 6 or so just inside the front door on the right as you enter. I believe at least one of them was dark cherry. BTW, that's a cool new avatar pic you've got there. I think I've been there before :lol:

Tom

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Mike,
Crockett and I were down at Ride Now Power Sports in Ocala on 441 last Friday. They had several Goldwing trikes, 4 to 6 or so just inside the front door on the right as you enter. I believe at least one of them was dark cherry. BTW, that's a cool new avatar pic you've got there. I think I've been there before :lol:

Tom

Yea I think some guy from killboy was there taking pictures. I saw him at a lot of events that week...:thumbup: :doorag: :joke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts