GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I've met one gentleman who lives nearby, but I would also like to meet other Wing owners in, or near the Dayton area. Jim

·
Administrator
3,782 Posts
Be careful what you ask for. You will be judged by your associates, and that is a sketchy group!

Glen

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Might wanna check in this forum's sub-group, Ohio is one of the strongest supported state groups on this board: Ohio (OH)

·
Administrator
3,782 Posts

·
IronMan
17,672 Posts
Sounds like Grampi is easily impressed!! :ROFLMAO: And I dearly miss the glue that held your group together!😢
ANOTHER "ONE" OF THOSE THAT YA DONT MISS TILL ITS GONE ! MISS TALKING WITH HIM !

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Ronnie....a gentleman? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
grampi you will find that this bunch of buckeyes can be as hard as the nut they are named after. But you will also find them to be loyal as the day is long. I would dive in a foxhole with any of them anytime. Back to the buckeye part. Most of them are actually nuts!!!

For hanging around with me!

·
Administrator
4,676 Posts
As in any contract, ya always gotta read the fine print!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Me thinks Gorilla Glue will hold ya'll together! Works as hair dressing as well! o_O

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
We've been MIA the last 'couple months.....weather's lousy, covid's lousy, and we've lost the glue to the group. Miss 'ya buddy!
Weather and covid is gonna get better, but we are SOL on ever replacing the glue.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I’m up on Lake Erie east of Cedar Point. Welcome to the madhouse 😎

·
Registered
22 Posts
Grampi......... Dayton whackjob geek foole here..... happy to get out a few hours with you.....no GW yet, but the VFR and Valkyrie keep me busy....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts