GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're going to trade our chopper for a Goldwing and thought on hooking up with some riders. The bike went on sale today and I flat can't wait.
Are there any riders in Pensacola Fl ????

·
Registered
657 Posts
Gold Wing riders in Pensacola

There will be on the 4th of October...21 more days.
Dennis

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'll be coming through there on the 21st of October on my way to Tampa, then returning to Pensacola on the 28th for a wedding..

·
Registered
657 Posts
Missed

Guess I'll be missing you. I arrive evening of the 3rd and leave morning of the 20th for my last 4 and a half months of "fun" over here.
Hope you have a good trip.
Dennis

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
From a Chopper to a Wing.....

That's like trading in Rosie O'Donnell for the Playmate of the Year :p

·
Registered
601 Posts
trialsman said:
From a Chopper to a Wing.....

That's like trading in Rosie O'Donnell for the Playmate of the Year :p
ROFLMAO ...
Thats Funny.... :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
There's lot's of Goldwing riders in P'cola. Check with your Honda dealer, he'll hook you up. GWRRA, CMA and many other area clubs. If you get lonesome check us out in Crestview, just a short jaunt east on I-10, or Hwy 90E. A bunch of us get together Monday nights at the North Sonic on Hwy 85N.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Don't have any listings in the Gold Book for P'cola. I have a sister there and I'll be visiting her after Biktoberfest. Around the 22nd of Oct.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm a member of CMA, and not GWRRA. I'm sure if you check with the Honda dealer in P'cola he can get you in touch with GWRRA. I'll be in Daytona during Biketoberfest, working at the Methodist Church one block south of Main St. Parking bikes. Drop by and say "Hello". Good place to park also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts