GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the couchrocket (aka black 01) sleeps at -22 deg celcius,my wife and i are thinking of trying to find a stay n play golf resort in florida for a week in late march.Does anyone have any suggestions for us?
Thanks in advance Ric and Sue Waterloo Ontario Canada
Winter sucks :wink:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I play and teach golf...Florida has a bunch of resorts. Some non-resort hotels have playing privileges with local courses so don’t overlook them. Do a search on Florida golf and you’ll have hours of reading to do. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Try the Ravines

Check out www.theravines.com. I highly recommend it. On site lodging, tennis, pool, plenty of other courses nearby to try... But the best part is the golf course. I find most Florida golf to be pretty boring. It is always flat and the features just come from where the man-made lakes and traps are placed.

The Ravines has earned its name. It has the hills and valleys of northern courses with the weather of Florida. The course was designed by Mark McCumber.

If your timing is right, you can see the PGA Tour in action at Sawgrass in the Tournament Players Championship only a short drive away. Also, the Golf Hall of Fame and Golf World Village is closeby. Both are worth a visit if you have golf in your blood.

Ken DeBusk has become very well known in the golf equipment world and has taken care of me many times with my equipment and training needs. Recently he became the owner of The Ravines. Ken and the Ravines are a great combination for northern golfers looking to thaw out.

Give Ken a call and tell him Jimbo from Wisconsin sent you. He'll take good care of you.

Hit 'em high or hit 'em low --- just hit 'em where they're s'posed to go!

Jim :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
You need to play the Robert Trent golf in Alabama. Start in Huntsville And play all the way to mobile. Great trail look up on Internet. very reasonible
Champion Coures. If you like will send you info
Paul Shank Helena Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts