GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Eden Prairie and I'm wondering if there's any local" mechanics" you guys go to for help/advice.?
I'd like to learn how to change the air filter, brake fluid etc.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You never got a reply huh?
Most post stuff here and get lots of advice.
Greg has always been willing to offer advice about a problem, you may want to contact him, GoldwingGreg in FL

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Lots of YouTube videos with instructions on what you're wanting to do. Keep checking the Classified ads for a set of Fred Harmons maintenance discs up for sale, money well spent.

Reactions: Pooch

·
Registered
472 Posts
I've used Belle Plaine Motorsports and get good service there. Have also used Simply StreetBikes in Eden Prairie, (simple stuff) and been satisfied there as well. When I posed a question a while back on the topic, a friend that I REALLY TRUST Highly recommended Moon MotorSports in Monticello. (I'm in Minnetonka).

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had Simply Street bikes mount tires. Seems like they have a very good shop. They're only a few miles away from me. I grew up in Mtka/Hopkins

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
I’ve heard lots of good stuff about
Midnight Motorcycle
2750 Millard Ave
Hastings Mn 55033

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Midnight MotorCycle in Hastings Mn installed my Traxxion AK 20 trike cartridges last week. Great experience! Highly recommend them for your Wing needs. Adam the owner, is a class act!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts