GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Boumi Shrine Motor Coprs Unit is hosting their Annual Bull & Oyster Roast on April 19, 2009 at Michael's Eighth Avenue, in Glen Burnie from 1-5 PM. If anyone is interested in attending, and wants more information, please drop me a PM. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Is that a Fez? I thought this might be Chapter 101 of the Maryland Red Hat Society.:roll:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm bringing fezs for EVERYONE!

Does this mean you are planning to come? Oh, and before I forget, how do yo spell S.O.B. again? LOL :joke::p

And Joe, you too can wear a special hat. . . . . on second thought. . . . . well. . . . . . . I better check the manual again.:cool::tongue::joke:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think S.O.B. is the prefix of S.O.B.E.R. and that caption certainly does not go with that picture of you two. I heard the story.. carl

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I'm going anywhere that they serve drinks in the BIG Butler cups....

I heard a rumor that you don't get as drunk if you drink from them...

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hey Wheels!
This is a possibility. Zoom and I will be getting back from the "Moonshine Lunch Run" in Illinois on Sat. the 18th. Let me know the facts and I'll make a "family" effort to be there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Hey Wheels!
This is a possibility. Zoom and I will be getting back from the "Moonshine Lunch Run" in Illinois on Sat. the 18th. Let me know the facts and I'll make a "family" effort to be there. :thumbup:
Come on Detour,, you two have to try to make this one,,You missed the NJ lunch run,
Patti Crocker and I are going,,, lets make it a MAM gathering too...

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Wheels!
Hey Buddy, the Family would love to see you. Bring along the "Bad Boy" as well.

Here is the information. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

It will be held on April 19, 2009 from 1PM until 5PM
Location is Michael’s Eighth Avenue
7220 Grayburn Drive
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Cost is $35 a ticket
There will be a live band on hand.
Menu
Oysters on the Half Shell
Oyster Stew
Cherrystone Claims
Top Round of Beef
Virginia Baked Ham
Mild Italian Sausage
Beef BBQ
Assorted Fried Chicken
Fresh Ham and Gravy
Hot Dogs and Chilly
Baked Beans
Sauerkraut
Potatoes
Green Beans
Relish
Potatoes Salad
Cole Slaw
Iced Sheet Cake
Cold Beer on Tap, Assorted Sodas, Coffee, Tea and Iced Tea
Cash Bar Set Up (The hard stuff)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Detour,,
After reading that menu,, how in world can you not make it back in time,,,
:eat2::eat1::chef2::capwin:

·
Registered
819 Posts
I'm workin' on it!!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Work long and hard at it,,,,,

Come on Bill! Have a heart!!! I'll be doing about 15, 16 hundred miles between Thur. and Sat. I might be a bit tuckered on Sunday!! I'll plan but not confirm! I know...cause I've seen me do it!!! How's that? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Come on Bill! Have a heart!!! I'll be doing about 15, 16 hundred miles between Thur. and Sat. I might be a bit tuckered on Sunday!! I'll plan but not confirm! I know...cause I've seen me do it!!! How's that? :shrug:
Okay,,,,, I'll try to have a heart...
Only because you might be "Tucker"ed....
Since that's the name of our new "boy" who is getting me 3 month off work on the injured list.. I back off on you... and just say that I hope you guys can make it,,,,,,:p

·
Registered
819 Posts
Okay,,,,, I'll try to have a heart...
Only because you might be "Tucker"ed....
Since that's the name of our new "boy" who is getting me 3 month off work on the injured list.. I back off on you... and just say that I hope you guys can make it,,,,,,:p
DANG!! The injured part doesn't sound good but, being off for 3 months just when it's starting to warm up sound great!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Menu
Oysters on the Half Shell
Oyster Stew
Cherrystone Claims
Top Round of Beef
Virginia Baked Ham
Mild Italian Sausage
Beef BBQ
Assorted Fried Chicken
Fresh Ham and Gravy
Hot Dogs and Chilly
Baked Beans
Sauerkraut
Potatoes
Green Beans
Relish
Potatoes Salad
Cole Slaw
Iced Sheet Cake
Cold Beer on Tap, Assorted Sodas, Coffee, Tea and Iced Tea
Cash Bar Set Up (The hard stuff)
I'm particulary intrigued by the Cherrystone Claims...

And I'd prefer if my hot dogs were served warm, not chilly...

·
Registered
2,185 Posts

So does this mean that you're going to be showing up Will ???

With all that good stuff,, I'll even be able to out eat you with one arm tied down..:p no booze though, just all food...
And with all those oysters,,, Patti Crocker might be stopping a couple times on the way home....:yes1:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Yea, yea, yea. Drive a guys truck for a few days and you too become the spelling police. :joke:;):cool:

Regardless of how you spell it, you still eat them the same say. Slowly so as to aviod the mess and to be sure to enjoy them. Will be good to have your support for a group of fellow MC riders that happen to do a lot of good stuff for disabled kids. After all, just look what they did for me.:eek:4::bow::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I am hoping for rain that day so I can come I have a club ride that day that I have to do since I am the one who plans all club rides. If it rain there will not be a ride so I would be able to come down

1 - 20 of 44 Posts