GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thing VERRRRY seriously thinking of moving from the Granite State Down To The Ten Vol State around the Chattanooga area.

Was looking for some reco's outside of Chattanooga, Like Cleveland, East Ridge, Hixon etc, and your opinions about TN in general.

·
Registered
696 Posts
TN

I HAVE A CHAPTER IN MARYVILLE TN.
AMERICAN GOLD WING ASSOCIATION

·
Registered
204 Posts
Chattanooga area

Jimro, I am in Georgia just 3 miles south of Chattanooga. I have lived here 50 years and really like the area. Very good weather, we have cold snaps like today but they usualy last 2 or 3 days and then it is riding weather again. Let me know if I can send you any information.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jimro, I have lived in Chattanooga area for 46 years. Grew up in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga., lived a few years in Hixson, Tn., 22 years in East Ridge, Tn. and now live in Harrison, Tn. The area is totally beautiful and is big enough to be convenient without being so big you get lost in it. I belong to a great and growing Goldwing Chapter http://www.choochoowings.com in Chattanooga. WE have regular rides and great people. Would look foward to having you visit a meeting and maybe joining if you decide to move to the area. CASPER2004 the same thing goes for you also if you don't already belong to a chapter. Look foward to seeing both of you there. Mike

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Chattanooga is a pretty nice place especially since the downtown area has been cleaned up.Great ridding in East TN and North GA.Lots of lakes and great places to hike and take the family camping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts