GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some other goldwings around town but have not been able to make contact with anyone yet. If you see me on a gold goldwing thats me. I see road agent on the list but no way to contact. Give me a holler if you see this.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bella Vista riders

Hammer, There are several GL1800 riders in Bella Vista. A few of us ride on the 1st and 3rd tuesdays of every month, weather permitting.
I'll send you a PM
Road agent.

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
One of my best friends lives in Bella Vista. He is always looking for someone to ride with but he is not a member of this board. Where do you guys meet up at and when and I will see if he wants to join yall sometime if that's ok.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Bella Vista

We are in the process of buying a lot on Loch Lomond. Prolly be a while before we get to do any building and moving there, but will be in and out of the area several times a yr. My wife does not ride so have to bring the motorhome, but maybe she will let me trailer the wing up some time so I can do some riding in the area. If I work that out I will post here and maybe I can meet up with some of you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bella Vista riders

bkdraft,
Lots of good riding around the NW Arkansas area. Plenty of GL's in Bella Vista too.
PM me when your in the area, show you some great riding in the area.
Road agent

·
Registered
8 Posts
Visiting Bella Vista

We'll be in BV this weekend. I'm looking for a nice scenic ride in the area. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts