GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you cats riding this weekend? The wifey is out of town and I hate to ride alone, and if I don't ride I might get into trouble!! :wink:

I got a good route picked out if anyone is up for it, or we can ride yours.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know I thought about you while I was writing this thread, and thinking you would respond (great minds think alike). I'd love to take you, but it'll have to wait till I can follow you again! I look forward to that day, as I know you do. Hope your feeling good, and hope to see you at the StewPot next week.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Steve, I just woke up. Blah I am getting old. Trialsman and I did a Ironbutt yesterday. We were planning on going to New Orleans for lunch. The rain was coming our way so we changed course. We ended up going to Montgomery, Birmingham, Nashville, Knoxville, Asheville, then home. We were prepared for New Orleans weather and not 42 degress. I was cold at some times.

So to answer your question......I doubt I will be riding this weekend. My son wants to ride his new dirt bike today. On Sunday I gotta spend some time with Krista. She may be forgetting who I am.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Righto....another time then. Enjoy your weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts