1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,049 Posts
That there is one of dem new fangled license plate holders,golly. :eek:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
OK, I'll be the first to ask, what is it?

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
It looks like a mud flap to me. I give. What is it.

It can't be Kury. I don't see any rust or peeling chrome. :lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have one and I think it looks good. It replaces the original license plate holder and fills in the void between the saddlebags.

·
Registered
16,851 Posts
When my OE one wears-out I may consider that.

prs

·
Registered
751 Posts
I thought about it, but it just did not look right for my bike.....I'm still looking for a license plate frame for my bike.......

·
Registered
121 Posts
This is the only picture, for the moment, that I have of the rear of my Wing. This is what it looks like on my '06.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Here it is Kuryakyn Part # 3135 on my White Gold Wing. Hope this helps
also my first post I have been reading the post since Aug 2006 that when I pick up my First Honda Gold Wing

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Looks pretty, guys, but I can't quite imagine myself spending 110 bucks for a license plate holder. Whew!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Here is mine, took about an hour to install, and requies some drilling into the fender, comes with good instructions and a template.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Here is a few pictures of mine. You have to drill holes in the rear fender center section but the instruction's are clear and Kury includes a very nice template that makes the install foolprove. The wiring is all plug and play but I connected all my lighting to a switch so I can turn the lights off in the daytime.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Eagle Eye said:
Rocky,,,,,have you gone over to the " Dark Side " ?
That is correct! :lol:

That picture is with my first C/T,I'm now running a R/F and is very simular to a R/T feel..

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
What size plate will it hold, here we have just gone to a smaller plate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts