GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered on Motocampers.com website 3 weeks ago. Still can't post or create any new thread. Have tried to contact site and have not received any feedback as of yet. Has any member here experienced this same problem.

Wandr

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Unfortunately, the support for the site doesn't feel it's profitable enough for his time. Not sure what to tell you. I can try to forward a request, if you would like, but I can't guarantee when it will get a response.

Richard

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately, the support for the site doesn't feel it's profitable enough for his time. Not sure what to tell you. I can try to forward a request, if you would like, but I can't guarantee when it will get a response.

Richard
I understand. It dawned on me yesterday that what you say could be the reason for his lack of interest. There are mostly old posts on the forum.
thanks

Wandr

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nope, not disinterested. Just busy.

I've only received one contact form recently, and I know I addressed it. I looked up the user database, and did not find a user with WANDR as the username. Did you use a different user name? In addition, the Helpdesk Forum should allow posting for issues from any user that may be registered, but not yet validated.

And no, it's not profitable. I dont know why people who think a free forum with ZERO ads would be profitable to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts