GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Traxxion Suspension has a authorized dealer in Hastings, Mn--- Midnight Cycle.
Anyone use them?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yep, they did Triple Tree and Traxion springs for me...good work, prompt and fair price. Did not opt for the AK-20s though. Bike handles 1000% better since the work.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Here's my post from March 16th this year...

Didn't Know What I was missing (Traxxion)
Having bought a 2006 GL1800 last year with 28K miles on it, and adding 14K of my own, and having no evdience of any fork work ever done (other than a SuperBrace that original owner put on), decided it was time to have forks looked at and while already torn apart.......

Had Midnight Motorcycles of Hastings, MN do all the work, they advised and I agreed to Traxxion Triple Tree, and Traxxion springs, but not Traxxion shocks...and passed on having the rear done at this time......

Picked it up today, and what a huge improvement!!...and understand, I thought the bike's handling was perfectly fine before I had the work done.

Much more responsive feel, much less effort to steer (bearings were pretty bad) - very happy all around. Adam at Midnight explained everything, took time to discuss, very positive experience...looking forward to warmer weather (was upper 30's to and from the shop) and putting some serious miles on this year.

Also thanks to Randy for the kind words that sent me to Midnight in the first place.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I like Adam, known him for about ten years. Met him when I first needed tires on my 08' GL1800, back when he was renting a single stall working part time fixing bikes after midnight. He'll treat you right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts