GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to hear from the Virginia riders. First of all to see where your from and if anyone ever gets together for rides, either through organizations or dealership, etc. Is there anyone from Tidewater? I am from Chesapeake, married to a lovely woman and no children. I am always looking to meet new people who love to ride and there is no place to start like your back yard:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Varider I live in Newport News and I'm up for a ride on most any weekend. Bike is over at Honda of Norfolk right now though getting the frame welded and ECM change out performed. I took it over this past Saturday and should be able to pick it up tomorrow (Friday). Should be able to ride this weekend if you would like. Send me an e-mail and we can set something up.

Rick C.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in Northern VA (Fredericksburg). About 30 minutes from the northern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway! I expect that when the weather improves a bit more I'll be down to the beach!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm from the opposite end: the mountains of Southwest VA near Cumberland Gap, TN, on the Wilderness Road. Lots of mountain rides in our area!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi VaRider. I am just across the Chesapeake Bay from you. I am located in Onancock, VA, here on the Eastern Shore. I do alot of riding over here and towards the Northern Ends of the DelMarVa peninsula , mostly with members from the Salisbury Maryland Chaper (MD-E). Anyone having a good ride lined up, we are willing to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts