GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is this all you guys have to do? Stir S H I T :twisted: I think it is warm enough in KS & AZ you should both get a LIFE and go for a ride on your GL1800's instead of stirring **** on these boards. JMAO

RIDE SAFE

Kenny

:a13:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I'm thinking about using some Rotella.....that stuff any good? the price is right. Is the blue jug (10-40w) fine for a wing?

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I think you guys are all oiled..... :capwin:

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
skb_35

Why do you come on here and try to get things stirred up ??? I spent most of last night getting the boys settled and you come along and get em all wide eyed and mouthy again ... Sheesh !!!! :evil:

OK boys.... Get back in your rooms, get the lights off and if I hear any thing out of ya, I'll be in with the belt !! :(

JMHO 8)

·
Registered
872 Posts
azblackbird said:
Just thought I'd ask... :lol:
Yeah well the Crown Royal is going down smooooooth, real smooooooth.

So where the H is that Yeller Poodle anyways. Got outta the kitchen cause he couldn't stand the heat. :twisted:

Pour me another one, dear.

G

·
0 Posts
skb_35 said:
Is this all you guys have to do? Stir S H I T :twisted: I think it is warm enough in KS & AZ you should both get a LIFE and go for a ride on your GL1800's instead of stirring flip on these boards. JMAO

RIDE SAFE

Kenny

:a13:
Too bad your Huskers suck these days, that is the only thing you have up there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :a13:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Move it to the OT Board, this topic and language belongs somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Mii.. dawg can whup yer kat.."hick"... ifew don't believe me,...jes axk him....

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Texas Black Bird said:
Mii.. dawg can whup yer kat.."hick"... ifew don't believe me,...jes axk him....
Is that you Black Wolf? :wink:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Rob,

Of course nobody did. Just the opinion of a fellow board member.

Curiosity led me to read it the first time, and curiosity of the response to my post led me to check it again. However, there will not be a 3rd.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts