GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to order one in early October, estimated shipping date is Dec 17th. Is this some kind of rare bird? Any ideas on why so long to get this. thing?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Yep, picked my silver abs up friday. Ordered it 9/27 with a ship date of 10/16,. It wound up coming in a little early. 3.9% for 36 months started 11/10, and ends 12/31.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super Looking Bike!!!!!

Was curious, was the actual shipping date late? Looks like you picked it up almost 3 weeks after the ship date? Was that Honda financing? Was there a limit on the amount to be financed?

Thanks

Fred

·
Registered
501 Posts
PICKED UP MY NEW METALLIC SILVER

05 with ABS this Aug for $16,800 out the door :lol: No it don't have heated seat and grips, got Gerbing liners (gloves, jacket, pants, and socks) $685 and I'm totally comfortable.
Now I got to spend $800 to $1200 for the PORTABLE GPS :wink:

I know you got to be getting excited about your new buy and you will love the color. Wait till the sun hits it!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wasn't ABS, but it was Silver with Nav/comfort package and they had it at the dealership.

I signed up the for cheap payment over 36 months (which I'm hoping to pay off) and the amount of payment varied depending upon the amount financed - over 18K and payment was 199.00. You can check out Honda's web page for the various financing deals running through the end of December.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Make that clock run faster!

Hey Fred, hope the time flies and you get it soon.
Ordered my Orange-ABS on Oct-10 and it arrived Nov-10.
Can't pick it up till Friday as it got immediately torn down to add complete Traxxion suspension.
Just sittin' in the waitin' room.
watchin' for ole Mother Honda Stork,
To deliver the new baby. :eek:4: :yes: :beer2:
DC

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NOT fair that I have had to wait so long, these things are commodies, I don't get it?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
fastfred said:
NOT fair that I have had to wait so long, these things are commodies, I don't get it?
Look at it this way Fred. The "best ones" always take a little longer to produce.
And, since it will be the fastest color, you can always catch up. :)
DC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts