·
Registered
2,181 Posts
ain't bad lookin :roll: BUT
the lid doesn't open high enough to put yer bags in it :? :? :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
bought me a Piggy, towed to Virginny, BRP, hauled @ 75-85 mph on rt 78 & 81, two up, loaded, towed like a baby carriage :lol: :lol: :D :D
saved a WHOLE LOT OF $$$$ 8) 8) 8) :D :D
dry as a bone.....
for something that gets used 2-3 times a year $ 595.00 is enough, the paint matches my Black 04 perfectly :wink: :wink: :wink: :) :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have a friend that we ride with has one. It's a HF cut down with a sears carrier on it. We just did a 10 day trip never had a problem with it, even had 2 outher couples stuff stuck in it. You can build one or the outher one they were talking about looks good.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I received my kit from Al last week and am in the process of putting it together; hopefully I will have the wheels on tonight. Instructions, as I read from others, are poor to say the least but Al has satisfactorily responded to all of my questions.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Dragon, I took a weekend and rode over to look at these trailers. I was interested in the one that is welded, not the kit. These are well made and I like his swivel hitch my only problem with this trailer was like the other post the carrier does not open up much and it opens from the back. I would have to get down on my knees to put my stuff in. I went ahead and got me a piggie and I have no regrets.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Abba,

U should have shipped up here. We could have put it together and given it a high speed test...LOL

Hoping that all is well.

Bulldog

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Bulldog,

How are you?

Lot of compliments on those rims/wheels you put on.

The way the instructions are written for the trailer kit, I might have had to stay for a few days, but I am finally down to putting on the wheels. Now I have to go do DMV and register it and get really pissed at someone there (I am sure that will happen.)

Putting ot together with you would certainly have been fun, but I was with you for almost 4 hours and I had to beg for something to drink; some host you are.

Hope all is well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts