GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Polecat, and how his brother is doing? Are Prayers continue going with his family.

Dennis

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Dennnis,

Going through some posts today I was also thinking about Polecat and wondering how things were going -- the fact that we have not heard is probably not a good sign, but I hope that I'm wrong. My thoughts and prayers and the Polecat and his family.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Last I heard, he was flat tracking with that Harley looking guy (5Ross) in Indiana and beyond. That was a couple of weeks ago.

I bet if you ask Ross, he will be able to fill you in a bit.

Bulldog

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Yep you are correct. Flat trackin is a good word for it. LOL I still need to get some tattoos. LOL Joyce will not let me :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:

I talked to Polecat Sunday. He was home and getting ready to head back to indy to work on a job there.

We are getting things lined up for a run to the border.. Texas... Hopefully in March...

Where he is located at in Indy, there is not any internet hook up.

He is doing ok. His brother is improving some. It sounds like he still has a long way to go yet.

That is all I know.

Ross

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
5Ross said:
We are getting things lined up for a run to the border.. Texas... Hopefully in March...
Ross
Well, if Ross hadn't logged in,
I was going to predict that Polecat probably Drowned,
what with all the rain we've been getting around these parts.

Ross, youse guys ain't goin' nowheres unless youse give us a full itinerary of this planned trip.
After all, those whimps in Texas are gonna need fair warning if they's gonna be subjected
to youse guys on the loose. :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Us "whimps" in Texas have hosted Polecat and Ross before. I think they'd be the first to tell you that keeping up with us Texas boys (well, at least those that have GL1800s) is no easy task and many of the northern contingent have been left lagging somewhat behind.

Just because we won't take our bikes out on the ice doesn't mean we're whimps. Got to go answer phones at CID this morning and there's some strange white stuff all over the road. Not sure if it's snow or ice - makes no difference - the cage will get me there.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
MesquiteBob said:
Us "whimps" in Texas have hosted Polecat and Ross before. I think they'd be the first to tell you that keeping up with us Texas boys (well, at least those that have GL1800s) is no easy task and many of the northern contingent have been left lagging somewhat behind.

Just because we won't take our bikes out on the ice doesn't mean we're whimps. Got to go answer phones at CID this morning and there's some strange white stuff all over the road. Not sure if it's snow or ice - makes no difference - the cage will get me there.

Mesquite Bob
Bob, You know that keeping up with you guys is usually not too hard. It seems that somewhere along the line you guys have to turn around for some strange reasons..and then we catch up :lol: :lol:

It is actually warm enough here to ride right now. (30deg.) There is no ice problem to speak of but the roads are all white with salt.......... I guess the boys are trying to use there allotments.....LOL...

Ross

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Dream Catcher said:
5Ross said:
Ross

Ross, youse guys ain't goin' nowheres unless youse give us a full itinerary of this planned trip.
After all, those whimps in Texas are gonna need fair warning if they's gonna be subjected
DC
Really it is not me who is the problem.. It is that POLECAT>>>>>>>>>He is hard to keep under control :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Dream Catcher said:
5Ross said:
Ross

DC
DC,
Youse guys! I like that, but I thought that it was strictly reserved to us New Jerseyans. I mean, where else wood youse guys know where we're from, unless youse guys wood here us tauk? :lol: Could it be that you are a former New Jersey resident?

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts