GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GWRRA Spring Wing Warmup is happening Thursday, Friday, and Saturday May 29th, 30th, and 31st ... COME ON DOWN (or come on up, as the case may be).

Look for Dixie and me in the vendors area with jeans,wicking shirts and rain gear.

I look like this ... what.jpg

... well ... actually, more like this ... 2013-08-12 002.jpg

I'd really enjoy meeting anyone from this board .... well, almost anyone ... OKbyMonkey.gif

·
Registered
410 Posts
So how much does it cost to get into vendor row? Not being a member and never heard of the spring warm up, is it a mini wing ding? Went to their web site and saw the info but no prices.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would love to attend if I were in that part of the country during those dates! Not heading north until June 20th to attend the Traveling Picnic in western KY.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
I never would have guessed you had three eyes. Besides, why would someone with three eyes ever need glasses. All three bad??? :joke:

·
Registered
314 Posts
GWRRA Spring Wing Warmup is happening Thursday, Friday, and Saturday May 29th, 30th, and 31st ... COME ON DOWN (or come on up, as the case may be).

Look for Dixie and me in the vendors area with jeans,wicking shirts and rain gear.

I look like this ... View attachment 55501

... well ... actually, more like this ... View attachment 55502

I'd really enjoy meeting anyone from this board .... well, almost anyone ... View attachment 55503
Try our new scan improving device. Simply install one of our third eyes with glasses to match and the addition of a second nose greatly improves breathability.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Three eyes are great for watching for idiot drivers on today's roads. :shrug:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Three eyes are great for watching for idiot drivers on today's roads. :shrug:
You make a valid point. :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts