GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The only difference between my bike (in the pic) and the Pearl Blue of the guy sitting behind my bike is about 13,000 miles....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey Bulldog, you have your bike with Lewis? You must be in some pain not having the baby with you.

Also, forgot to tell you I probably will not beable to come up to your area. I will miss meeting you all. But I will some time, promise. Joy

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Lights

What EC light mod is he installing? I will be doing some of this next month. I got the LED (vs reflector) to do, also the turn signal > brake light conversion, also the spoiler > running/brake conversion, and the Val's Brake Dancer. I've not been in to the wiring in the rear, so any pics would be appreciated. Even seeing this one is helpful.

Thanks.

Big Dave

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Joy,

Nope, my bike is home safe and sound. That pic was taken when we went down to E/C to pick up a couple of trick things (did I say a couple?).Lewis hooked us up pretty darn well.

I am looking forward to Lewis spending a few days at our house prior to Americade. I am trying to set up some installs for anyone that can get here with their bike. Lewis' install fee is minor to what I have heard others are paying. And the install gets done correctly.

Joy we will keep the invitation open, for as long as it takes for you to get here.

Bulldog & Meesh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts