Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Give in to the force Luke!!!!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
That was the "other" bike I was looking at before the speed triple came along!! It's sweet and quick!!!

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked the wife and she said:
When would you ride it? You complain now that you don't even have enough time to ride the 'Wing.
Where would you put it? Are you going to put the car out of the garage?

I hate when she's logical. But only $4K for a cherry like this...

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
I asked the wife and she said:
When would you ride it? You complain now that you don't even have enough time to ride the 'Wing.

NADA low retail = $3520. avg retail $4630. Not quite a bargain considering the time of year, and when 1-1-07 rolls around, and the new NADA book comes out for motorcycles, the value's going to drop another few hundred.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mr.b said:
[quote="Arn Butt Bill":3he8de3q]I asked the wife and she said:

NADA low retail = $3520. avg retail $4630. Not quite a bargain considering the time of year, and when 1-1-07 rolls around, and the new NADA book comes out for motorcycles, the value's going to drop another few hundred.[/quote:3he8de3q]But I know the dude and I know the bike. It's only got 5,500 easy miles on it.
It's a virgin; you can't say that about used 919's.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Bill, You've got a bright future in Infomercials.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
twyn said:
Bill, You've got a bright future in Infomercials.
It's easy to do when you know the product; I couldn't sell Hyundais.

I made a post thanking you for the photo of Maryann; did you see it?
It's awesome but it made my wife strangely jealous...

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
But I know the dude and I know the bike. It's only got 5,500 easy miles on it.
I'll never understood how folks can post such "helpful" things about other's bikes for sale..
It's a great price if it's adult owned and cherry.. It's a great bike but most are pretty abused by kids as thier first bike when they can't afford the insurance bill for the Ninja!!
If it's the flat black "teflon" color it's even cooler (although not as cool as the puke green!!) Ahhh, a motorcycle the way nature intended, neked, neked, neked!!!! I know you'll buy it Bill!!! It's calling your name in the night... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PunkinWing said:
Arn Butt Bill said:
But I know the dude and I know the bike. It's only got 5,500 easy miles on it.
I'll never understood how folks can post such "helpful" things about other's bikes for sale..
An unhappy person who sits alone at night bitching at old I Love Lucy episodes saying, "thems was the days."
PunkinWing said:
I know you'll buy it Bill!!! It's calling your name in the night... :lol: :lol:
Well, the wife didn't say "no"...
But then the Mazda really will have to live outside.
I really should've gotten a house with a 3-car garage or a basement. I can't believe that a 2443 square foot house with 2-car garage is already too small for only 2 people without kids....

·
Registered
7 Posts
O...h...h...h You're talking about a motorcycle!!!!!

I thought you were looking for a Mentally Stable Female Passenger!!!!

Sorry, guys. I just have a quirky sense of humor and couldn't resist.

LoveTheRide

·
Registered
7 Posts
You're just not looking hard enough, Bill.

Maybe they're as illusive as a man asking directions.

LoveTheRide

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

ABB,
I'm envious, good woman (I got that also), a Wing (got that too), a Mini Cooper (no gots but wife says "Oh Hell yea!") and now a lil' persons bike, ya got too much time to play with all this stuff but alas zero rugrats at the ranch and the money is in the wife's control as I read it. :roll: :wink: :lol:

It's a terrible problem to have but we all know you'll make the best mature :roll: decision for yer home life. :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Plus.............you'll squash that bike. Better let Toyo buy it. then you can BARROW it now and then!! :wink:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
steve s said:
Plus.............you'll squash that bike. Better let Toyo buy it. then you can BARROW it now and then!! :wink:
Now you're thinking...
Either Toyo or Daddysbike; they're both go-fast guys.

Dave---get a Cooper. You'll love the looks that you get when a really tall guy gets out of one.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Hey ABB,
Aren't there weight limitations with a Mini ?? A left side dip when a guy would get in could give the suspension problems? :roll: :lol:
Is yers a stick?? Can't do a go-cart kinda car without bein' able to do the slalom drivin' thing like we did back on the farm, I had an old MGB we jacked up the suspension some and put on light truck snow tires, darn thing would go like heck. :roll: :wink: :lol:
The toys just keep gettin' more expensive as we "mature" even if the wive's all say we haven't but the wallet takes a major shot regularly. :roll: Now if I was a big money maker like some of y'all I'd be zippin' right along, I found out quickly that the motorcyle we all own is not cheap to support nor upgrade and some of the other toys in the arsenal don't get upgraded. :lol:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Redneck Dave said:
Hey ABB,
Aren't there weight limitations with a Mini ??
Is yers a stick??
Now if I was a big money maker like some of y'all I'd be zippin' right along, I found out quickly that the motorcyle we all own is not cheap to support nor upgrade and some of the other toys in the arsenal don't get upgraded. :lol:
GVWR is just a "suggestion" to me; the Coopers are over-built. Little tanks that bred with go-carts.
Ours is an automatic with paddleshift on the steering wheel. It has 4 modes for use; the most aggressive is a full manual using the paddles --- very nifty and works great in the twisties. Wife can't drive a stick...
And I don't make much money at all. Mirtes and I are fairly disciplined spenders and don't "waste" money. If you pay off your cars and house right away, it's almost like being rich.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Bill

I am surprised in you.

You should know that you can keep that 919 in the front room.

No need to leave the car outside.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts