PM me if you are.
Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
373 Posts
bearhunter said:
Pleanty of parts on Ebay.
Got any pics of the 305 Dream. My dad had one when I was a kid. Fire Engine Red with a red seat and white saddlebags. I used to ride with him on the weekends we'd ride the mototrcycle to the airport where we would go up riding his plane! Also had a Freind with a stripped 305 that we used to ride in the woods with street tires! Quite a feat!

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Dice Pilot may have some CBC stuff for sale.

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
If there are enough people looking for enough parts, I'll 'part' MY bike out............:wink:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
My 04 Candy Red is at an auction yard. I'll get info on when it will be auctioned off if you want. Should be plenty of salvageable parts on it. I'll know more Tuesday.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks dicepilot. My 06 went to the auction also. At the time I was torn between bidding on it or walking away. I choose to walk away. I now have another 06 but wish that I had bought the first one back ( if cheap enought ) also just to have access to some of the Mickey Mouse screws, fastners, electrical connectors, ect that would be nice to have.
Ride Safe
Ken

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I need to look into these auctions. :shock: I may have discovered my purpose in life.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Am looking for a complete undamaged Utopia back rest if the price is right.
PM me if you have one.
thanks,
edmund

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Rolling_Thunder said:
bearhunter said:
Pleanty of parts on Ebay.
Got any pics of the 305 Dream. My dad had one when I was a kid. Fire Engine Red with a red seat and white saddlebags. I used to ride with him on the weekends we'd ride the mototrcycle to the airport where we would go up riding his plane! Also had a Freind with a stripped 305 that we used to ride in the woods with street tires! Quite a feat!
Darn...I remember when I had a 305 Dream...back in the late 60's...it was Red... A buddy of mine has two of them in mint condition...White and Black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts