GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to purchase a few accessories and found some of the items with a good price at Shinhopples. Just wondering if anybody has used them and if they are ok to deal with.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I am getting ready to purchase a few accessories and found some of the items with a good price at Shinhopples. Just wondering if anybody has used them and if they are ok to deal with.

Thanks
I have and they are top notch. Very honest folks and Bulldog is a member of this board.

·
Registered
385 Posts
You cannot do any better than to deal with the Dawg and his wife Meesch.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Not a worry, Order on..
They are top notch people.
I've ordered from them and will continue to.
Service is friendly and fast.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Ordered a new windshield from them ... absolutely no problems! :thumbup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
First Class Service! Just received my second 709 and Dyna Bead order yesterday. It's a pleasure to deal with this couple! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You guys are going to give Luther a big head. Meesh is the one who does all the work.Honda John needs tires, so we'll see them Saturday.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
EXCELLENT PRODUCTS< SERVICE & DELIVERY:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I predict a forum hug and kiss coming?

Wouldn't mind the real thing with Meesh but Luther :eek:4:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
excellent people to work with had the pleasure of meeting dog and his wonderful wife(she does all the work) glad that the guys had to go if not I would of spend everything there on saturday Meesh wife loves the jacket and you where right with willie perfect fit thank you again.:yes1:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Great service!!:bow: I hope to meet them someday!

·
Registered
374 Posts
One more for "Excellent!"

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
If you have a problem with Meesh or the Dawg, you'll probably be the first. Two of the nicest people that I have ever met! Order big and order often :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts