GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the T-Bags. They have one for the GW, but have some others that will hold more. Currently riding one up and have a trip planned for the fall from Florida to New Mexico (10 days on the road).

Michael

·
Registered
127 Posts
i have one that i bought for the yamaha roadstar that i owned. it looks like it is of good quality, but I sold the bike for a goldie before i used it.

I did keep the t-bag for extra packing for a long solo trip.

sometimes t-bag has special sales from their webside
Go to http://www.t-bags.com/ and look at the close out page

Keith

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
my wife has a similar product, the tourmaster bag, that she uses on her shadow 1100.

it works very well for toteing her junk along

very adjuatable, holds stuff all over

loren

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
As said above, this is a great product! Pull it off the bike and haul your stuff in the room!

I didn't get the rain liners, I just use those plastic "bags" with zippers that blankets come on. But I have never had the bag leak, even in some extended torrential rain storms.

The outside pockets are great for storing quick access items.

Here is a pic of me heading out for my 100CC ride. I stopped over in Seattle, because my daughter was flying up for her spring break. That is her helmet D-ringed to the top of the T-Bag. It also has metal rings on the sides, great for securing a CamelBak to the side, for hydration while riding.

Get one! :D

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Put over 5,000 miles last summer on the T Bag, it's great! :D

I didn't buy the liner, used a trash bag inside in case of rain, ran into tremendous rain in Arkansas, when I checked it that night there were only a couple of drops of water inside, and the clothes inside the trash bag were untouched.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Fantastic product. Purchased one last year before taking a 6500 mi. trip. All kinds of room and very easy to unbuckle from the bike to take with you when needed. Like the others I packed my clothing etc. in plastic bags. Rode in heavy rain in Oklahoma and everything stayed dried. Really don't think you can go wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.