GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the T-Bags. They have one for the GW, but have some others that will hold more. Currently riding one up and have a trip planned for the fall from Florida to New Mexico (10 days on the road).

Michael

·
Registered
127 Posts
i have one that i bought for the yamaha roadstar that i owned. it looks like it is of good quality, but I sold the bike for a goldie before i used it.

I did keep the t-bag for extra packing for a long solo trip.

sometimes t-bag has special sales from their webside
Go to http://www.t-bags.com/ and look at the close out page

Keith

·
Registered
94 Posts
T-Bags are a great way to go if you ride solo like I do. All the gear I haul into the motel room fits in the T-bag including shaving kit. The jacket and all winter gear go in the trunk. I love it.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
my wife has a similar product, the tourmaster bag, that she uses on her shadow 1100.

it works very well for toteing her junk along

very adjuatable, holds stuff all over

loren

·
Registered
202 Posts
T-Bag works just fine. Everything you need for the trip fits. 60 days on the road, 21,000 miles, 48 states, had to do laundry about every 10 days. Go for it.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
As said above, this is a great product! Pull it off the bike and haul your stuff in the room!

I didn't get the rain liners, I just use those plastic "bags" with zippers that blankets come on. But I have never had the bag leak, even in some extended torrential rain storms.

The outside pockets are great for storing quick access items.

Here is a pic of me heading out for my 100CC ride. I stopped over in Seattle, because my daughter was flying up for her spring break. That is her helmet D-ringed to the top of the T-Bag. It also has metal rings on the sides, great for securing a CamelBak to the side, for hydration while riding.

Get one! :D

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Put over 5,000 miles last summer on the T Bag, it's great! :D

I didn't buy the liner, used a trash bag inside in case of rain, ran into tremendous rain in Arkansas, when I checked it that night there were only a couple of drops of water inside, and the clothes inside the trash bag were untouched.

·
Registered
8,100 Posts
Fantastic product. Purchased one last year before taking a 6500 mi. trip. All kinds of room and very easy to unbuckle from the bike to take with you when needed. Like the others I packed my clothing etc. in plastic bags. Rode in heavy rain in Oklahoma and everything stayed dried. Really don't think you can go wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts