GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather forecast for St. Louis is 60 degress and sunny for Saturday 2/28/04. Anyone nearby want to meet up and ride, let me know. I am excited!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I could probably get away Saturday afternoon. Send me a PM.

markie

·
Registered
274 Posts
I will ride too. Not in your area though.
But if you want to come towards San Diego we may ride together :lol:
Ride safe

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey Gents,
Chapter Z out of Arnold, MO just sent out a notice of an impromtu ride to Farmington for some fish. Sounds like a good enough excuse for me. As weather permitted, I've been riding to work frequently. The temp of 60 will certainly be welcomed.

RIDE TO THE CAT FISH KETTLE Date: February 28, 2004
Time: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
CHAPTER Z HAS SET UP A LAST MINUTE RIDE THIS COMING SATURDAY FEB 28TH.

MEET AT QUICKTRIP GAS STATION ON JEFFCO & RICHARDSON AT 11:00AM

WE THEN HEAD OUT ON THE FIRST CHAPTER Z RIDE THIS SPRING TO THE CATFISH KETTLE IN FARMINGTON.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR TIRES,

SEE YOU SATURDAY

YALL COME HUNGRY NOW HEAR??

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bill,

I'd love to on Saturday, but I have a sporting clays shoot with my son.

I noticed today that we really need a good thunderstorm or two to wash off the salt and sand all over most of the roads around here.

Lyndal

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked with my insurance compnay today and I will not be fully insured until March 1, I have a 3 month lay up period, Dec Jan Feb. Now the question is do I ride Saturday 2/28/04 and take the chance? hmmmm?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Lyndal,
I'm with you on your choice. Going shooting with my sons has been the highlight of many a weekend. Riding, shooting, and flying have always been a very close draw come weekend free time. Drop me a PM sometime and let me know where in Fenton you're located. It's nice to know of another winger in the immediate neighborhood. The roads have not been too bad at all. The bike does get dirty quickly. I had to chuckle as I rode into work today. I pull into my regular spot and what do I see but two beautiful Harleys out for their first ride of the season...in the back of a trailer. :D Have fun on Saturday.

Bill,
That's certainly your call. It should be gentle riding :wink: You should consider Geico Ins. I get year round coverage for what most typically pay for seasonal. Hope to see you on Saturday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts