GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN 44 years of Ridin' This will be the very first Motorcycle event my wife and I have ever been too. Wings over the smokies is close to our church camp in Hendersonville NC So we will have a time

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I'll be there with a few friends.Were staying in Maggie Valley.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Stay away from the Red Roof Inn, @ Hendersonville. Rumor has it that a GL1800 gang of Rowdies will be staying there.

If so, that area will not be safe!

Wish I could be there to help moderate and police that crowd a bit. I hear basically, the guys and gals are good people, just falling off the path a bit. I wanted to be able to set the example for some of them.

Bulldog

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Now if we can just get everybody to bed in an orderly fashion, clean up the lot an orderly way and then get one of them up the next morning, all will be good.............. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I am sure it will be fun again this year. I just hope we do not see the Park Ranger on the BRP this time... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Dawg not to worry I will be at the Red Roof Inn and am taking charge. I hope Wheels makes it in time to help we with this unruly band of rebels

·
Registered
271 Posts
I will be coming down from New York and staying with friends in Spartenburg,SC. I will go by the RRI ever so often to check up on the rowdeys for the Bulldog.

See ya at the BBQ,
Glenn

Snoopy, call if ya need help.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
iwing said:
[
Will be at that thare hotel p-lot full of lot lizzards. :lol:
Hey, I resemble that statement. I think.....
I'll have to take a look at last years pictures to be sure.

Took a look, and yup, I are one, and will be again this year.
I'll be the guy with the Corona pants and umbrella polishing Hedo's bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts