GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking to get a chrome front wheel....looking for suggestions from anyone who may have the new Kuryakyn Chrome wheel that sells for 629.95.

Has anyone purchased and installed one on their wing, and if so do you like the quality, is it balanced easy to clean...and does it hav curb appeal?

Looking to get one, but would welcome suggestions from those who already have one....good, bad, or indifferent?

Inquiring mind wants to know...thanks...

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'm a Kuryakyn dealer and when I seen your post I gave Kuryakyn a call. I haven't seen them yet and I was curious too.

Per Rob at Kuryakyn they estimated release for Summer 06, but now are not going to have them to release until Summer 07. Spring at the earliest. He said that they just had so many new products out this year that they can't get those done yet.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
8,104 Posts
I don't think the Kury front chromed wheels looks all that different from the stock front wheel. Why would you want to spend 629 dollars or so for just a front wheel when you can have both of your stock wheels front and back chromed at Classic Components for around 550 dollars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts