GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The side cover is the gray plastic cover that fits around the passenger footrests. HDL has them, but only in chrome and I'm not a chrome guy. I was thinking that trike conversions may not use them, or maybe someone that is a chrome guy might have installed a chrome set and might part with the originals.

Thanks in advance.

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
The side cover is the gray plastic cover that fits around the passenger footrests. HDL has them, but only in chrome and I'm not a chrome guy. I was thinking that trike conversions may not use them, or maybe someone that is a chrome guy might have installed a chrome set and might part with the originals.

Thanks in advance.
I don't have any, but I've seen them go for as low as $10 on E-Bay.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Timing is everything. I just threw away a pair when I saw this post. I pulled them out of the trash (unharmed). If you still need them after having received PM's from others, email me at [email protected] I've decided to get rid of all my original take-offs. (Anyone need the saddle bag and trunk trim in Illusion Blue?)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone that posted - this is quite a group on this forum. I've got a set on the way - thanks especially to Kurt.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
This is a Great Site! Results are many.:bow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts