1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
150.00???? a little high

·
Registered
65 Posts
The ones for Super Sports are only 99.00. They look cool. I am going to contact them on Monday and find out which ones will go on the Wing.

Bill

·
Registered
103 Posts
night vision

How do these effect the drivers night vision on a dark road? Seems the lights would have a negative impact from the inward glare.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Corporate Headquarters
Woodbury NY

Bulldog??

·
Registered
19,068 Posts
:eek:

buy a fork brace for the same price
it does something

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
anyone ever notice the same people who always have or want more blinky lights

are the same ones who keep having electrical issues

flasher burn out

handlebar contol replacement

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

flasher burn out

LED's have nothing to do with faulty products. Anyone ever notice, how some people can't help but to say stupid *****? :shock:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this entire issue. I don't have strong opinions whatsoever concerning electrical things, lights, or even about the lack of lights.

My only reason for sending in this nonsensical reply is that I have no earthly idea what was "omitted" from the most recent response. I can think of certain words, but none of them are spelled with five letters. I probably don't want to know what the missing word is.

Metric4me

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
LED's have nothing to do with faulty products. Anyone ever notice, how some people can't help but to say stupid *****? :shock:
:agree:I have leds on my 1800 in over 30 places. Hundreds of lights and never had any problems at all. One night I left them on all night to see if it would draw down the battery. Fired up in the morning no problem at all. I believe in everyone doing what they want to their own bikes. Chrome, no chrome, lights, no lights who cares. I have built my bike for me and no one else. If others like it fine. If they dont I dont care. Its just not right to make such silly statements.
Kurt
P.S. Sorry about my small rant.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Sounds like another of Loren's diapers has leaked and soiled his britches.:nojoke:

flasher burn out

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
:agree:I have leds on my 1800 in over 30 places. Hundreds of lights and never had any problems at all. One night I left them on all night to see if it would draw down the battery. Fired up in the morning no problem at all. I believe in everyone doing what they want to their own bikes. Chrome, no chrome, lights, no lights who cares. I have built my bike for me and no one else. If others like it fine. If they dont I dont care. Its just not right to make such silly statements.
Kurt
P.S. Sorry about my small rant.
:agree::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Sounds like another of Loren's diapers has leaked and soiled his britches.:nojoke:
i am not the one on here who is crying about my flashers burning out and now my handlebar controls needed a replacement

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am not the one on here who is crying about my flashers burning out and now my handlebar controls needed a replacement
If you're refering to the Big Bike Parts Dual-Load Equalizer, that was faulty equipment, & gladly replaced by Big Bike Parts. And the handlebar controls were covered under warranty by Mother Honda. Neither was the fault of said 06 Titanium Goldwing w/airbag owner. Our Honda Certified mechanic said he has seen several, with the same problem. Our's was the first he had seen, on an airbag unit. None of the others, had ANY extra accessories! Oh, and I didn't quite get that, who's been crying? Certainly not I.:shrug:
I'll ask again, Anyone ever notice, how some people can't help but to say stupid poo~poo? (We'll see if this gets edited.):confused:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
If you're refering to the Big Bike Parts Dual-Load Equalizer, that was faulty equipment, & gladly replaced by Big Bike Parts. And the handlebar controls were covered under warranty by Mother Honda. Neither was the fault of said 06 Titanium Goldwing w/airbag owner. Our Honda Certified mechanic said he has seen several, with the same problem. Our's was the first he had seen, on an airbag unit. None of the others, had ANY extra accessories! Oh, and I didn't quite get that, who's been crying? Certainly not I.:shrug:
I'll ask again, Anyone ever notice, how some people can't help but to say stupid poo~poo? (We'll see if this gets edited.):confused:
i liked you better when you were begging money for chrome from board members

you had a lot less failures on your bike then

no one here has ever had the two problems you had

maybe your blinky lights were installed incorrectly

oh ya, and i really enjoyed your advice on money management last week

you would be the absolute last one on earth, anyone should listen to about money matters

now continue your crying about inferior parts on your bike

·
Registered
48 Posts
fitness report

When I was on active duty I wrote lots of fitness reports. I think that some of you would get one with "He does not play well with others"
:popcorn::popcorn: This is gettin good!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts