GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using brave browser (you should try it if you haven't) and also tried using chrome. On my PC, the desktop browsers give me problems and it freezes up and takes forever to get back to operating correctly.

On my tablet and phone, no issues whatsoever. Works great. Anybody else experience this or know how to fix it? I didn't know where to post this . I figured you guys would know best (more than the contact info that they have on the site, before I contact them). It's driving me crazy. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am using brave browser (you should try it if you haven't) and also tried using chrome. On my PC, the desktop browsers give me problems and it freezes up and takes forever to get back to operating correctly.

On my tablet and phone, no issues whatsoever. Works great. Anybody else experience this or know how to fix it? I didn't know where to post this . I figured you guys would know best (more than the contact info that they have on the site, before I contact them). It's driving me crazy. Thanks
I use Chrome and have the same problem.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT Airbag
2,647 Posts
Well,
The wife ordered a replacement key fob for our new-to-us '18 Tour DCT Airbag from Wingstuff about a week ago and it came within the determined delivery time. So far, no issues with getting to or ordering anything from Wingstuff either on Edge or whatever the wife uses on her I-pad.
Scott

·
Registered
204 Posts
I agree, clear your cache. For me, anytime I have quirky issues with a website, it is because my security is not allowing them to put cookies on my browser and is locking things up. I usually stay away from those sites, they are all about getting your generic info and selling it to advertisers. Usually it is a budget oriented website. Not saying they are a bad place to do business, everything has a cost. If they pay little for their website, someone pays.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I agree, clear your cache. For me, anytime I have quirky issues with a website, it is because my security is not allowing them to put cookies on my browser and is locking things up. I usually stay away from those sites, they are all about getting your generic info and selling it to advertisers. Usually it is a budget oriented website. Not saying they are a bad place to do business, everything has a cost. If they pay little for their website, someone pays.
I have to agree about security software. There are quite a few sites that just sit there waiting. I can see the hard drive light steady on while it's happening. Software checking all the add on sites trying to load.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Wingstuff page freezes on multiple computers. Edge and Chrome plus Firefox. Has for a very long time. Patience and refresh.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Reactions: Don Messick

·
Vendor
344 Posts
Thanks for bringing this up. I'm forwarding this thread to our IT to look into the issue. We appreciate you!

·
Registered
2018 Goldwing Tour 6-Speed Manual
14 Posts
Given where windows 7 is in its lifecycle, I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect things to work properly on windows 7 anymore.
I think that's a fair statement. I'm self employed and looking to retire soon. All my work software is on my Windows 7 computer and still functions fine (I was too cheap to pay for new software when I purchased my Windows 10/11 computer) - so I use that for work and the newer computer for everything else. It's all good in the end.

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Thw WindStuff Web site wores fine om my Windows 10 laptop but is unseable on by Windows 7 PC.
So what products do you get there? Chimes, kites, weather vanes, pinwheels?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts