GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a story on tuesday,given to me on paper, which came from a Valkary board. it said that someone named TJ went down on on his Valk saturday 9-3-11 at I-4 and 27. went on to say the driver is supposed to be in serious condition still at the hospital.

can someone here confirm if thisis the TJ we know?

it even went on to say a friend of his was looking after a dog named Max.

I don't know who to call and I don't have TJ's phone number.

John

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I have his number if you want it. It is about 3 yrs old and I don't know if it is still good.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Man that suxs big time!:eek:4: Get well TJ !

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Looks like it was on the 9th or 10th (last weekend). TJ was meeting up with some other riders and got sideswiped by a car on the I 4/US27 overpass and went down hard. TJ surely has had some bad luck this year. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Whats TJ's last name ?

If he is still at TGH Hosp i will go up in visit him
Tomorrow or Saturday and see if he needs anything.
Gary

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Terry Jeter, I think that is the way he spells it.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the confirmation, I guess it is the TJ we know.

Best wishes go out to him.

John

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
A lot of TJ's friends comments regarding TJ's status are on the Valkary board. Get better soon TJ.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Whats TJ's last name ?

If he is still at TGH Hosp i will go up in visit him
Tomorrow or Saturday and see if he needs anything.
Gary
It's Terry Jeter, but dont call him that to his face... :cool:

Last report, he's in Room 5122 at Tampa Gen...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I went to visit TJ today at Tampa Gen Hosp. When i walked in i did not know what to expect but i had a nice visit with him. We talked about the accident but he was a little fuzzy on what happened. And when i was there the doctor came in and was talking to him sounds like he might be moving out of ICU in a couple of days in to a reg room if all goes well. Come to find out he has 3 broken ribs, punctured lungs, neck injury and some bruising. I ask him if he needed anything he said go get me a Philly,Steak and Cheese Sandwich we got a good laugh out of that one. He new that was out of the question so i fed him some ice chips instead. He did say he had a itch that he couldn't get to if i could take care of it for him so i walked around to his back and he said where are you going thats not where the itch is :eek:4: another good laugh out of him. I plan on going back next week to check on him and maybe bring him some real food.

Here is some pictures that he approved of me taking today to post.

Gary

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Thanks for checking up on him Gary. That neck brace looks serious. Hope he heals up well.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
get well soon TJ hope the other person stop or someone got the plate number

·
Registered
20 Posts
Get well wishes from me...Ill have good thoughts for him,

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Thanks to all for the update. As mentioned, TJ sure has had a rough time of late.

TJ, if you see our posts, we all wish you a speedy recovery buddy.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Gary, thank you for checking up on TJ.

Dennis

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the update and the pics Gary. My prayers go out to TJ and his family. It has been a tough year for him.

Fellow Valk rider and recent Wing owner,
HayHauler :cool:
Jimmyt

1 - 20 of 46 Posts