GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching around on YouTube for Goldwing and motorcycle videos when I first got my blue DCT Tour back in July and came across Norly or Itchy Boots' videos on Youtube. If you want a great way to enjoy the total thrill of transcontinental motorcycle riding to places like Patagonia and Iceland with a nice looking 31 year old, magnetic personality girl from the Netherlands, you should really check out her videos. She has hundreds of them and 600K subscribers...bet you can't watch just one!...anyway a great way to spend some time in the evening and I know if your a motorcyclist you will love the content. I know every other day I try to figure out how to turn everything off and drift in for 30 minutes.....Just wanted to share and hope you get as much enjoyment from them as I do:)Itchy Boots

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have friends who are really hooked on her videos. I have watched 5-6 of them and I do find them interesting. We should feel humbled by a young gal riding around the world on a 500cc bike with a tiny stock windshield and stock seat.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm one of those 600K subscribers.
Love her content and her personality.
Allan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yes, I’m addicted too. Very adventurous young lady.

Reactions: JHoss

·
Registered
941 Posts
Noraly is a treat to watch. I give her videos "the big thumbs up"

Hope she will get to finish her season 2 trip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yep, she makes great videos. I've been watching her channel for a long time now.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I’m stuck indoors for a few days helping my wife recover from outpatient surgery , binge watching Noraly on a big screen. Fabulous!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I've been watching on and off for a year or so, but I still prefer being out riding myself. Of course in AZ we are rarely stuck indoors.

Reactions: jlbc212
1 - 10 of 10 Posts