GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and his wife just had a tire failure on the way back to Granby where we are staying. We had the bike towed to the Power Sports place in Granby. We had a ride planned for Mt Evans tomorrow and then they are headed on to Montana. Would anyone near Granby happen to have a rear tire new or used that he could purchase so that they can finish their trip or at least get them to a dealership that might have a tire. I doubt that the Power Sports place will have a new rear tire from the looks of their inventory. My number is 205.807.0468 Im in Granby

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
It's too bad you guys ain't closer. I have a Dunnie 250 like new, and several car tires to choose from with plenty of tread to finish trip. Darksiders please remember when in Wi or somewhat close I am always available for help in these situations . Home phone is 715-384-4192 email is [email protected] write it down people. Hope it all works up for you guys

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to all you that called and offered assistance and sympathy. We found a new D250 in Silverthorne about an hours ride away...but a thrilling hour ride away (all roads in the Rockies are fabulous). We installed it by laying her down and my buddy is up and ready for the rest of his 2 week trip. I called all the local tire shops and no one had a RF car tire in stock. I did find one at a Mini Cooper dealership 3 hours away but we decided on the quicker fix of the D250.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts