GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
:popcorn:

After the thread the other day about scams from new posters, I have my fingers crossed.

I don’t know anyone who would give away a several hundred dollar seat for the shipping.

The shipping will be expensive, and he’ll undoubtedly want it to be gifted. After all, he’s gifting the seat.

I hope this turns out well for the recipient.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What did you replace it with?

·
Registered
466 Posts
:
I'll answer both posts.....

I replaced it with a Corbin- there are pictures on the site here. I posted pics.

As for scam? ….. lookup my reputation on EBAY (vern96)… If I get stiffed, then that's on them. I believe in Karma.
:capwin::capwin::beer2::yes:

That’s great!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Its sad that I had the same thoughts about a scam after reading the thread the other day. I think its a shame that we live this way. What a nice thing to do giving away a seat, unheard of these days to pay it forward. I miss the days when my first thought would have been what a generous gesture on the OPs part.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Agreed that it's too bad that our first thought would be that it's a scam. Unfortunately, too many of those lately...

Hats off to the OP, I'm sure we all have parts and accessories in the garage that we won't need and somebody might use it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Bravo to the OP.

Something tells me this will become the norm in a few years. There will be a glut of these seats taking up space in garages and sheds.

Or not.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Its sad that I had the same thoughts about a scam after reading the thread the other day. I think its a shame that we live this way. What a nice thing to do giving away a seat, unheard of these days to pay it forward. I miss the days when my first thought would have been what a generous gesture on the OPs part.
yea right? the man makes a great gesture and the first thought is that its a scam. not to say that the skepticism is not warranted...sad that society has come to this.

Kudos to the OP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.