Registered
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hope everything is well, haven't seen him post in quite awhile

he is a very valuable member of this board and i miss his posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
I'm his parole officer. Haven't seen him since he failed his last drug screen.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
688 Posts
I think Rick might have actually gone back to work. I talked to him in chat a while back, and I think he said he is helping his dad in a drilling business. Probably just been busy.

·
Registered
469 Posts
He's probably been sampling too much of that stuff thats been fermenting. ha ha:capwin:

·
Registered
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's probably been sampling too much of that stuff thats been fermenting. ha ha:capwin:
u could be rite, that stuff he had at Rockies Gold may have put him out of commission for awhile :agree:

·
Registered
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mike, Life has thrown some different cards on my table. But I am starting to work em in and get back on track. I will see you all at some of the rides coming up for sure!!!!! And yes I still have and still am making the fermented stuff and will have some along for the parking lot socials!!! See you all soon. Goodluck,,,Rick
Hi Rick, good to hear your still having fun ! probably see you at Rogers

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Rick, in regards to booking at the FrigNmotel in Louisana...

I understand that the rates are expensive, as in that many parts of your bike may/will be missing when you awaken, and that the bed sheets may be infested with barn bugs brought back from a trip to Michigan a few years back.

BEWARE!!

Glad you are doing well Bud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts