GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a stand alone microphone with excellent noise rejection that I can pair with my in ear monitors to create a system to use with my shorty helmet. I have been very dissapointed with the audio quality of the available speaker and mic systems I have tried. I am a musician and have a set of Ultimate Ear custom molded in ear monitors that sound fantastic on the bike. If I could pair those with a high quality mic that goes over the ear etc.... I could have the best of both worlds. Spoiled, I know. I would appreciate any information.
Thanks,
David

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to find one that is an over the ear boom mic and not handheld. Any suggestions? Thanks for the response

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Check with Sierra Electrronics, they deal with several suppliers and may have what you want.

I don't think Edsets has that but you might check with them also.

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
I have a boom mike that claps to the side of a shorty helmet. It has no speakers attached to it and I just hear the CB over the dash speakers. I got it from J&M a while back. They still might have them although I have never seen another one like it.

·
IronMan
17,820 Posts
WHEN I "TRY " KARAOKE ENDS UP STAND ALONE MIC :surprise::grin2::grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts