GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be in Ormond Beach Fl for the month of March 2007, need a place to store 24 foot enclosed trailer. Also would like to meet some for riding in the area.

Thanks in advance,

Mike (Motor Sgt in NJ)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Mike,
There are three of us in the immediate area of Ormond Beach. TequilaRoy, Silver Meteor and myself all live within 15-20 minutes. As far as the 24 foot enclosed trailer I don't have or know of a place but could probably help you find something. Contact any of us and see if we can set up some rides.
Wayne

·
Registered
244 Posts
Orman Beach Area

I'm further down south in Coral Springs but I have family in St. Augustine, a little bit north of Orman. I get up there often and March is Bike Week month so I may get up then. Keep posting here if you have a particular ride plan.

Sorry I don't have a place for your trailer but I do have a condo in St. Augustine (St. Augustine Ocean and Racquet Resort) so if you come back down again later let me know. I give a 10 percent discount to board members.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Turboz1r said:
Going to be in Ormond Beach Fl for the month of March 2007, need a place to store 24 foot enclosed trailer. Also would like to meet some for riding in the area.

Thanks in advance,

Mike (Motor Sgt in NJ)
Mike,
I'm about 50 miles west of Ormond Beach just off hiway 40 (I am inside the Ocala National Forest).

I've got room for your trailer.

Dennis

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Mike,

I live in Ormond and I have a friend that will let you store the trailer. No problem at all. I sent you a PM with my number.

Roy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the fast replys. Roy, I will give you a call, that sounds great. Hope we can work out the details. I look forward to meeting you.

Mike in NJ

·
Registered
589 Posts
Turboz1r said:

Thanks in advance,

Mike (Motor Sgt in NJ)
:D Leave the trailer at home and ride my son. I ride each year from Decatur,IL. The ride is more fun than Bike Week itself. 8)

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
doug44 said:
[The ride is more fun than Bike Week itself. 8)
Who are you kidding? NOTHING's more fun than Bike Week.., and I've got 265 t-shirts to prove it. Hehehehe

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Glad to see you've got a place for your trailer. WHen ya get down here, we'll have to get the guys together for a ride.

Dep

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doug44,

Tough to bring enough crap to last me a month on the wing. I am bringing a couple of bikes and enough Crown Royal and cigars to last me for the month.

Dep, Look forward to meeting you guys when I get down there. Sounds like I better bring my BMW RT-P if we are going to get "The Boys" together.

Thanks to Wingwing for the offer also.

Ride safe, Mike in NJ

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Turbo,

Watch that guy Tequila Roy. He will and can get you kicked out of restaurants, quicker than you can say "Yes" to more iced tea.

Also Roy has family in Joisey and he visits often. With his Turbo Mach III automobile, he is sure to be needing "favors" from you and the other Blue Knights when he travels up there.

Every time he visits up here, it takes me weeks to settle the natives down!...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the info Mr. Dog, but he sounds like he is right up my alley. Hope to meet you this year at your shindig. I have a friend (Retired NYPD) who lives in Liberty.

Ride safe, MIke in NJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts